Friday, August 10, 2007

Going nowhere yet

Pissing fucking airline companies. Aarrrrrghhhh! Why is noone explaining what is going on? Why are they being so bloody awkward?!!

They say I probably can't get home till at earliest 20 August. So frustrating!!!

Had a lovey chat with Laura on the MSN video calling function yesterday afternoon. That cheered me up a lot. Then I went to the cinema to avoid the cokeheads offers of coke trying to drag me out with them. Watched The Simpsons in Spanish. Wasn't too hard to understand, and was just what I needed. Enjoyed it a lot.

Ended up going out with the cokeheads anyway when I got back. They're actually really friendly and normal. Mostly. There's a crazy Irish dude but he's funny and he seems to like me. Ended up playing cards whilst pot and coke got passed round in the common room of the hostel till 4am. Was fun. Maybe waiting won't be truly awful.

No comments: